Competition Terms & Conditions – Montague’s of Montville – 2 nights Accommodation
- Information on how to enter and the prizes forms part of these terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms of entry.
- The competition opens on 6th February 2018 and closes at midnight on 6th April 2018.
- Winner will be randomly drawn and notified by email by 9th April 2018.
- Entry is free with the submission of subscription to the Montagues of Montville mailing list as per the conditions of entry – you may ‘unsubscribe’ at anytime. You may receive periodic newsletters by email notifying you of special Montagues of Montville promotions and activities.
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, subject to clause 7.
- Only one entry will be accepted per submission.
- Facebook and Instagram entries are only valid if email subscriptions have been placed and verified, and qualify for one extra entry.
- Facebook friends ‘tagged’ qualify for extra entries for the profile making the tag. Those ‘tagged’ must follow entry instructions to be in the draw.
- Only Facebook and Instagram posts that state competition details and conditions qualify as extra entries.
- Entries that do not meet full entry terms will not be considered.
- Competitions are not open to employees or members of their immediate families of Montagues of Montville.
- The promoter is Montagues of Montville. The Prize is 2 Nights accommodation at Montagies of Montville. Valued at $550.
- Prize redeemable through bookings directly with Montagues of Montville 07 5445 7854. Bookings made through third party booking agents are not included.
- Prize is subject to availability – Bookings in peak seasons are not available. Montagues of Montville is not responsible if nights selected are not available.
- Bookings must be made in advance, with sufficient notice and are subject to Montagues of Montville Cancellation Policy.
- All cancellations to be made 14 days prior to booked arrival date. Prize will be forfeit if cancellations are made within the cancellation period of 14 days.
- Bookings must be made as 2 consecutive nights – accommodation package cannot be split.
- Travel to and from Montagues of Montville is the responsibility of the winner. Travel is not included in the prize.
- Prize does not include any expenses incurred in the duration of the stay or any damages inflicted on the property accidental or otherwise.
- Prize is valid for 1 year – Expiry 9th April 2019
- The promoter’s decision on any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any change in the value of the prizes between the publishing date and the date prizes are claimed is not the responsibility of the promoter.
- The winner releases the promoter from any and all causes of action, losses, liability, damage, expense (including legal expenses), cost or charge suffered, sustained or in any way incurred by the winner as a result of any loss or damage to any physical property of the winner, or any injury to or death of any person arising out of, or related to, or in any way connected with the promoter or the prize.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Winners must take the prize as given.
- The prizewinner will be notified by email within one day of the competition period closing.
- The promoter shall not be liable for prizes not provided all or in part of as promised by suppliers.
- The promoter shall not be liable for non-delivery of prizes.
- Winner’s details will not be used for marketing purposes unless specified.
- The closing date is as specified in the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to request that the winner provide proof of identity, residency and validity to claim the prize. Proof is at the discretion of the promoter. If a winner cannot provide verification, they will forfeit the prize in whole with no substitute offered.
- The promoter may, in its absolute discretion, suspend, cancel and/or modify the competition if, for any reason, it is not capable of running as planned because of causes including, fraud, technical failures, tampering or any other cases beyond the control of promoter which affects the competition’s administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct.
Information Collection and Use
Montague’s of Montville is the sole owner of information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in our policy. We collect information from you to allow us to keep you informed about Montague’s of Montville news, including recipes, ideas and special offers. Information collected includes your name and e-mail address. If you elect to proceed you will receive our newsletter or special promotion details, your contact information will be used for the delivery of these items.
We customise certain Web page content based on your browser-type or other information provided by our cookie. If you reject the cookie, you will still be able to browse our site. We do not share any personally identifiable information provided by this cookie with any third party. Cookies are used only for the purpose of providing you with a better personal experience at Montague’s of Montville.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information, and we do not distribute or share IP information with any third parties.
Montague’s of Montville takes precautions to protect its customers’ information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline
Access to all of our users’ information is restricted to Montague’s of Montville. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link on our emails.
Please note that although due care is taken with information on our website, occasionally there may be an error viewed in the online content. In the event of such an error occurring Montague’s of Montville reserves the right to decline orders that are a result of these errors.